Friday, May 23, 2003

Lousy bosses really get to me. (Or so I've been indirectly told by my colleagues. They say how upset I feel shows on my face.)

Even though I don't feel particularly irked or frustrated by unreasonable demands. There isn't a particularly strong feeling, no... No blood pounding in my head.... No true heat in my words. No...its not really like that.

But I'm told that it shows on my face. (Even though I swear that I'm just zoning out.)

So I guess Rohana knew how much I didn't like her. Even if it was never voiced. Even if it was hidden behind politeness.

But maybe it was because I never told her how much I didn't like the fact that she ignored me, gave me the cold shoulder despite my best efforts at cordiality, and started disliking me just because I kept asking her whenever I wasn't sure if I was doing the job right.

Well, whatever. Even today, I can't let go of this irritation. I'm not a very magnimous person, am I?

I guess I am a bitch deep down inside. I just pretend not to be one. Call it hypocrisy. Call it what you want. I've admitted to being a bitch. Being called a hypocrite won't hurt me much more. (Although it DOES hurt a little la. I mean... I want to be well-liked, popular, and perfect, you know.)

Well, being a bitch doesn't mean that I don't want to change... So, I'll keep working on being better.

So that maybe one day, I can be like a guy. (Its true la. Argue as much as you want, but guys forgive and forget much more easily that we catty females.)

When that day comes, I hope I'll be able to go up to Rohana and the many other horrid bosses that have come my way and give them a sincere hug.

Till that day comes, though, I'll be content with dreams of me making it big (like maybe becoming the Empress of Singapore or becoming their BIG BOSS so that I can order THEM around and send them on inane errands for once.)

*mwahahahahahahah* I ALREADY warned you I was evil, didn't I? *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home