I don't like quarrelling with people. Which is why I'm usually quite amicable and tolerant. But, if there's anything that will shatter this status quo, its if someone really steps over the limit.
Or if I get carried away.
You see, I always have to be right. And the other party must always agree that I'm right. So when the person I'm fighting with is my brother, things get really ugly. Yesterday, I fought with my brother. The details of the fight aren't important now. (All you guys need to know is that I'm in the right. My brother was REALLY unreasonable.)
I want to make up, and I want things to be back to normal. But as long as my brother doesn't apologize first, I'm going to be mean and petty and irritable. Well, who asked him to be unreasonable. So, basically we're having a cold war. Its not like we're not talking, but usually I bug him lots and chatter away like some noisy chipmunk that cannot shut up. So, when it changes from that to only a few curt phrases, its definitely odd. At least for me. He could be enjoying it for all I know.
Its kinda sad, since I'm too stubborn to make the first move. But I have this awful feeling that I'm the only one who cares that things between us are so rotten.
Just like I was the only one to cry when he left the house after yelling at me from the corridor even though I was literally begging him not to go.
Of course, I didn't cry in front of him. That's so uncool. Plus, I stopped really quickly. There's only so much of a loser even I can bear to be.
Well, I'm not apologizing, and I'm not going to be nice first. Coz I'm really pissed off this time. hmph.
Ok la. If we get by without quarrelling tomorrow, I'll be nice and stupid in front of him again. At best, its because I'm a forgiving and understanding sister. But to put it more crudely (and also more truthfully), I miss being a big goondoo around him too much. (Sigh. I'm such a lousy pushover.)
Or if I get carried away.
You see, I always have to be right. And the other party must always agree that I'm right. So when the person I'm fighting with is my brother, things get really ugly. Yesterday, I fought with my brother. The details of the fight aren't important now. (All you guys need to know is that I'm in the right. My brother was REALLY unreasonable.)
I want to make up, and I want things to be back to normal. But as long as my brother doesn't apologize first, I'm going to be mean and petty and irritable. Well, who asked him to be unreasonable. So, basically we're having a cold war. Its not like we're not talking, but usually I bug him lots and chatter away like some noisy chipmunk that cannot shut up. So, when it changes from that to only a few curt phrases, its definitely odd. At least for me. He could be enjoying it for all I know.
Its kinda sad, since I'm too stubborn to make the first move. But I have this awful feeling that I'm the only one who cares that things between us are so rotten.
Just like I was the only one to cry when he left the house after yelling at me from the corridor even though I was literally begging him not to go.
Of course, I didn't cry in front of him. That's so uncool. Plus, I stopped really quickly. There's only so much of a loser even I can bear to be.
Well, I'm not apologizing, and I'm not going to be nice first. Coz I'm really pissed off this time. hmph.
Ok la. If we get by without quarrelling tomorrow, I'll be nice and stupid in front of him again. At best, its because I'm a forgiving and understanding sister. But to put it more crudely (and also more truthfully), I miss being a big goondoo around him too much. (Sigh. I'm such a lousy pushover.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home