I've known Siwen since..... sec 1. From the day I had to return her picture to her because her eyes were closed when the photographer took the shot. (hahaha!! GOONDOO!)
I admit, I was scared of talking to her at first. Because she looked like this chinese comedian. That very loud and noisy woman that always stars in those Hong Kong comedies.
That makes us friends for...... (i hate math) more than 6 years.
Boy, does time fly.
Even then, I feel that I've only just begun to know her. What she likes (bright, clashing colours), how she behaves (boisterous and goondoo) how she feels (this is tough.... coz beneath her happy-go-lucky, laugh-at-everything exterior, there is so much more.. )
I just met up with her for a movie. X men. I love the way she bursts out in laughter at the weirdest moments. Its nice to know that you aren't the only person who gets people laughing at your laughter more than at the joke you just told.
She always has these CRAZY wacky ideas...... Like setting up a cooking class at my friend's house, and thinking of a name for it. (SSG which stands for Stefanie, Siwen and Grace and also Sexy Singapore Girls.)
( -_______- ;)
There's this funny way that me and Siwen click. Even though I think that we're quite different. ( For example, I'm a slut, and she's not. And also coz she's 10000 times crazier than I am.)
I just seem to be able to tell her things. Things I'd find telling others about REALLY difficult.
Maybe its coz we both had similar experiences. But, it was probably much more difficult for her.
Or maybe its coz I'm so sure that she'll never "reject" me as a friend even after she knows all the horrid stuff I think about or do.
sigh. I know that its selfish, but I'm really glad that you're not going overseas. :)
I admit, I was scared of talking to her at first. Because she looked like this chinese comedian. That very loud and noisy woman that always stars in those Hong Kong comedies.
That makes us friends for...... (i hate math) more than 6 years.
Boy, does time fly.
Even then, I feel that I've only just begun to know her. What she likes (bright, clashing colours), how she behaves (boisterous and goondoo) how she feels (this is tough.... coz beneath her happy-go-lucky, laugh-at-everything exterior, there is so much more.. )
I just met up with her for a movie. X men. I love the way she bursts out in laughter at the weirdest moments. Its nice to know that you aren't the only person who gets people laughing at your laughter more than at the joke you just told.
She always has these CRAZY wacky ideas...... Like setting up a cooking class at my friend's house, and thinking of a name for it. (SSG which stands for Stefanie, Siwen and Grace and also Sexy Singapore Girls.)
( -_______- ;)
There's this funny way that me and Siwen click. Even though I think that we're quite different. ( For example, I'm a slut, and she's not. And also coz she's 10000 times crazier than I am.)
I just seem to be able to tell her things. Things I'd find telling others about REALLY difficult.
Maybe its coz we both had similar experiences. But, it was probably much more difficult for her.
Or maybe its coz I'm so sure that she'll never "reject" me as a friend even after she knows all the horrid stuff I think about or do.
sigh. I know that its selfish, but I'm really glad that you're not going overseas. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home