Friday, May 16, 2003

My ass is still half-cooked from sitting on top of the engine of that double-decker SBS bus.

It was almost well-done at the end of my 40 minute long bus journey, but I gave it some time to cool off during the walk home, so now its just half-cooked.

If you're wondering why I did such a stupid thing, I did not CHOOSE to sit there, of course. But I saw an old Indian man coming towards me, wanting to sit in the (literally) hot seat. So, being the kind soul I am, I decided to move in so that the poor guy would be able to enjoy his ride and also so that he wouldn't have to squeeze past me to get into the seat.

Boy, did I regret it.

Not only did the ungrateful bloke shuffle around in the seat I kindly vacated for him-because it was slightly hot- he even kept looking sideways at me thinking that it was me that the HEAT was radiating from. tsk.

Kindness doesn't pay these days.

SBS buses are weird things. Its either you're freezing your ass off, or you're having it slowly steamed to perfection.
I swear that everytime the bus braked, there was this heatwave that came from beneath.

I guess I shouldn't complain. I've heard that switching from a hot environment to a cold one and back again is good for your blood circulation. Now that I think of it, the blood at my ass seems to be circulating much better.

So, forget that OSIM massage chair you were thinking of. Make the smart choice; make Elysa's choice. Choose SBS.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home