Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Driving Myself Crazy

Releasing the handbrake: The B-episode

Stepping on the accelerator, palms get sweaty: The nightmare in which 2 of my closest friends fell out with me because of this

Glancing at the rear-view mirror: Is my mom catching on?

It's the expressway to hell - 120km/h: The compulsive need to talk about/think about/talk to Mr X

Trying to get off this road: The guilt

Cars honking, headlights blinding, zooming past: The fear- that it's too late, that I'll get found out, that it's not right, that I'll crash

I can't get off, I can't get out.
The cars keep coming, not giving way.
I can't change lanes.
Maybe I don't want to.
I don't know.
Do I really need to change lanes?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is dying?

9:54 PM  
Blogger elysa said...

I am.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

serious?

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home