Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Rainbow Connection

"Someday we'll find it, the Rainbow Connection
For lovers, for dreamers and me."
- Kenny Ascher and Paul Williams


Did you know that people send electric signals with their brains? That's what I found out after E came back from her friend's "brain experiment".

I think, in the future, people might be communicating with "brainphones"-these new-fangled inventions which allow people to send and receive the electrical impulses from their brains. The end of miscommunication!

Maybe that's what happens when people have "chemistry".

The electro-magnetic fields of their brains connect, and each brain receives the other's electrical impulses.

B2: "Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin' B1?"
B1 goes Boing
B1: "Yes, I do believe I'm thinkin' what you're thinkin' B2!"
Both go Boing

I think some lovers have found their connection, some dreamers too.
Maybe I will, some day.

I should do some R&D into this "brainphone" thing.
Do you think it'd make me the new Bill Gates?
Haha! Didn't think so either.

But if I did manage to get it up and running, I think I'd call it: The Rainbow Connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home