No longer just infatuated with myself
posted by elysa at 11:40 AM
you fell in love?
Sigh.Why's it you guys never see the meaningful posts, you only see the rubbish ones???I will respond to comments on the post on "Abraham Tested".
lolnot that we didnt see them, its just that we agree in silence or acknowledge in silence. yup...
Should i take this post down?Don't want to further incriminate myself. I can't believe I put evidence here for the world to see. What was i thinking?
hohohohahas, you are not incriminating yourself what. hahascherie
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
you fell in love?
Sigh.
Why's it you guys never see the meaningful posts, you only see the rubbish ones???
I will respond to comments on the post on "Abraham Tested".
lol
not that we didnt see them, its just that we agree in silence or acknowledge in silence.
yup...
lol
not that we didnt see them, its just that we agree in silence or acknowledge in silence.
yup...
Should i take this post down?
Don't want to further incriminate myself. I can't believe I put evidence here for the world to see. What was i thinking?
hohoho
hahas, you are not incriminating yourself what. hahas
cherie
Post a Comment
<< Home