Yeah Right
Day 1 of the addiction test: House 1, Elysa 0.
Just opened the floodgates.
Thrown caution to the wind.
Hecked it allllllllllll.
And you know what? Maybe it's not that big an issue.
Yeah right.
Shuddup.
Now I'm having conversations with myself. *Sigh*
I shouldn't think so much.
Enjoy while it lasts.
Yeah.
Right.
Day 1 of the addiction test: House 1, Elysa 0.
Just opened the floodgates.
Thrown caution to the wind.
Hecked it allllllllllll.
And you know what? Maybe it's not that big an issue.
Yeah right.
Shuddup.
Now I'm having conversations with myself. *Sigh*
I shouldn't think so much.
Enjoy while it lasts.
Yeah.
Right.

3 Comments:
=) i am not speculating =)
=) =)
=) =)
=) =)
=) =)
just venting my stress here..
=) =)
=) =)
=) =)
=) =)
=) =)
oops =)
stil not speculating =)
Hey that was a complete post!
It started with "Yeah right", and ended with..
"Yeah."
"Right."
Well, what issues again?
Sorry for troubling you by telling you all those stuff online that day, shouldn't have made you so worried! =(
Ah well, everyone has their own problems, don't we?
So don't worry! Have a good rest! =)
ARGH. 5 MORE PAPERS TO GO!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home