Saturday, September 30, 2006

Chocolate

There it is.
That bar of chocolate.
The one I've sworn off.
Can't touch it.
Shouldn't look at it.
Shouldn't imagine how it tastes.

Got a diversion, but even the diversion makes me think of...
Chocolate.

You're sitting there, smiling, talking to them.
You're standing in front of me, and I can't talk to you.
I ask you a question, but it doesn't violate the "rules".
Need to talk to you.
Shouldn't imagine what it'd be like,
But I do.
Shouldn't imagine your smirk,
Yet I do.

The bar of chocolate's still in the fridge. Untouched. Not even taken out of the plastic bag.
The best way to beat temptation is to run away from it.
But how do you run away from what's in your mind?

Help me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh

the chocolate is given to you buy the person whom u have a crush on is it?

6:34 AM  
Blogger elysa said...

NO MAN.

And stop speculating.

And stop reading my blog!

I've just sworn to be a good example. Can't have you inside my head, if that's the case. And this blog's the inside of my twisted, dark head.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home