Friday, May 26, 2006

An Angel Came to Talk to Me on MSN

Just when you want to give up, just when you are starting to feel that the whole world could just go to hell, an angel appears.

He doesn't say anything to me at first.

Just listens.

Then, he says: "I know how you feel."

And that just makes all the difference.

I have a God who knows how I feel too. I have a God who must have felt so tired, so frustrated, and must have wanted to damn this world to hell too.

Yet, He chose to die for it.

Why? Was He sick in the mind? Was He some overly-righteous prick?

No, no proud, self-centered "overly-righteous prick" could have done that act of ultimate sacrifice.

He did it so that there could be angels amongst us. He did it so that you and I can be angels to some other person.

Thanks Jonathan, you truly are an angel.

Thank you, God.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, i cant go church cause i am grounded for having bad results. =(((

and will u be going for the global day go prayer at national stadium?

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

HELLO

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home