Thursday, March 10, 2005

Survey

Hi folks, I'm doing a personal project. Please take a few minutes of your time to fill this out and send it to me via the comments thing.

1. If you like someone... do you like them because:
a) I like someone because they're physically appealing
b) I like someone because of who that person is
c) I like someone because he/she treats me well
d) Free response

2. If the person you like happens to be of the same sex... does that make you gay?
(free response)

3. Does being gay mean just having sex with a person of the same sex? Does being in love with that person count?
(free response)

Thanks for your time!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. B
2. Maybe you're gay, maybe you're bisexual, n maybe ure goin thru one of those 'phases' like girls in convent schs. lol.
3. in love counts.

8:17 PM  
Blogger elysa said...

hi, whoever you are... thanks!

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hokay, since u requested here's my crap ans to ease ur boredom.. haha..

1. C
does anybody like abusive pple coz of who they are? err strange as it may sound i guess so. but for me it's more of the latter if u really wan to choose btw B and C. But i wld say it's more of a combi of B and C tog.

2. gay is just a noun to describe liking someone of the same sex so yes.

3. i guess being in love comes first, sex is just part of the thing. it's like saying does liking a person of the opposite sex and having sex with tt person make you heterosexual?

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ely, just to help you out.

1) c) I like someone because he/she treats me well
Like DMS in Meteor Garden!! Haha..I think being all nice and caring really makes a big diff.

2. If the person you like happens to be of the same sex... does that make you gay?
Yes. I think so.

3. Does being gay mean just having sex with a person of the same sex? Does being in love with that person count?
Yeah.. I think being gay actually means u need to have an affection for the other person of the same sex.

Nor

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello elysa!! =D long time no see n talk.... hmm miss you leh.. cos i like you!! does that make me gay... haha... anyway, juz for kicks..

1. i think we're attracted to pple by looks first, then their personalities/characters make e relationships last longer.
2. hmm depends on wat kind of 'like' you're talking abt.. i like you, does that make me gay? if so, then... Gay Pride!!!
3.erm... do i haf to haf sex with you?

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello elysa!! =D long time no see n talk.... hmm miss you leh.. cos i like you!! does that make me gay... haha... anyway, juz for kicks..

1. i think we're attracted to pple by looks first, then their personalities/characters make e relationships last longer.
2. hmm depends on wat kind of 'like' you're talking abt.. i like you, does that make me gay? if so, then... Gay Pride!!!
3.erm... do i haf to haf sex with you?

5:35 AM  
Blogger DizzNey said...

Hi,

Yupz Dizzney is john heh... ok since i'm posting this might as well answer your survey questions...

1) ...becasue I feel comfortable whenever I'm around this person and I look forward to meeting this "someone".

2) I guess I'll go with word play: for same sex scenario, "like" is okay, but "love" is gay.

3) I think being gay consists of things like sexual fantasies, being addictively in love with the person, and a whole lot of lovey-dovey stuff, and yes of course it encompasses the "being in love" part.

Ok hope that helps, till then!

10:48 AM  
Blogger elysa said...

Hi dude and dudettes!

:) Had lots of fun reading the comments, unfortunately, the debate with my friend still isn't resolved. sigh.

6:36 AM  
Blogger elysa said...

And Diana..

don't be so gay. I'm straight. honest to goodness.

hahahahaha...

I miss sleeping with you.

(For those who are wondering.. No. It's not what you think.)

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home