Sunday, December 05, 2004

Dream Guy(what I think of when I'm feeling girly)

1. He makes me laugh.

2. He calls me to let me listen to a song he asked a street busker to play.

3. He's super on fire for God. Watching him serve God makes me want to serve God even better, even more.

4. He's as patient as my Dad. He never snaps at me, no matter how irritating I am.

5. He's 3-5 years older than me.

6. He's got a nice tan (like Zhiyi).

7. He's shy.

8. He loves me more than I love him.

9. He would never cheat on me.

10. He likes reading comics.

11. He plays the guitar with me.

12. He plays with me.

13. He's not afraid of acting spastic with me. (And cosplaying as ah peks in front of Heeren)

14. He's got nice eyes (like Kakashi).

15. He likes reading.

16. He looks good wearing anything.

17. He's got a nice voice.

18. He can fix anything, and fixes it when I ask him to. Immediately.

19. He's smart.

20. He's rich.

21. He's got a nice smile.

22. He rides a bike, and allows me to ride my own bike.

23. He likes dogs.

24. He doesn't laugh at me when I cry watching movies/shows.

25. He likes eating cup noodles.

26. His room is neater than mine. (That's not very hard, is it?)

27. He's had a secret crush on me for 2 years.

28. He sings out loud when he walks home.

29. He's crazier than me.

30. He looks good in spectacles.


As I've said. It's a dream guy.

Besides, even if there was someone like that... he'd never give me a second look.

sigh.... I hate it when I get girly fantasies.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home