CS 212
I've always been told: School is where you learn useful skills
I've never really believed it. I mean, all those geography lessons, differentiation and integration, theories of communication... I've returned them all to my wonderful teachers.
But CS 212.. that's slightly different.
I was reading my notes recently, and I learnt that terrorism is the last resort of an oppressed people, fighting for liberation.
So, I thought, isn't that similar to my situation?
In the same way these terrorists embarked on campaigns to try to get the government, the media... someone, anyone to pay attention to their cause, so will I, Elysa Chen.
I have decided.
With the same steely resolve that the suicide bombers and the kamikaze pilots must have carried out their missions, I, Elysa Chen, will fight to the end!
For a wireless network to be set up at home!!!!
Glory be to the cause!
The plan's simple.
I'll get a knife, and hold my brother hostage till the tyrant (Hans/The Brother/The Idiot Who Doesn't Bathe) gives in to my demands for INDEPENDENCE! FREEDOM!
YAY.
I love bombs.
I've always been told: School is where you learn useful skills
I've never really believed it. I mean, all those geography lessons, differentiation and integration, theories of communication... I've returned them all to my wonderful teachers.
But CS 212.. that's slightly different.
I was reading my notes recently, and I learnt that terrorism is the last resort of an oppressed people, fighting for liberation.
So, I thought, isn't that similar to my situation?
In the same way these terrorists embarked on campaigns to try to get the government, the media... someone, anyone to pay attention to their cause, so will I, Elysa Chen.
I have decided.
With the same steely resolve that the suicide bombers and the kamikaze pilots must have carried out their missions, I, Elysa Chen, will fight to the end!
For a wireless network to be set up at home!!!!
Glory be to the cause!
The plan's simple.
I'll get a knife, and hold my brother hostage till the tyrant (Hans/The Brother/The Idiot Who Doesn't Bathe) gives in to my demands for INDEPENDENCE! FREEDOM!
YAY.
I love bombs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home