I've just won a war with blogspot. Or at least I hope I have. If this page doesn't show on the damn blog, I'll have lost. sigh.
You guys have no idea how I fight to get new blog entries to you.
My brother was wants to spend... i dunno how much. He wants to buy 32 volumes of some martial arts manga. You know, the kind where the guys don't look human.. (actually, the girls don't look human either.) yeah. so.. each volume costs $6.80, multiply that by 32......... that would be......................... a lot.
You lazy asses do the math. I'm already doing my bit by typing all this.
oh. he just said that characters in MY manga don't look human. hmph. what does that neanderthal know? He's practically buying all those lame plastic swords those rabid collectors have.
Anyway, I'm off buying manga for at least 2 months. Coz i spent $1,300 last month. Don't ask me what I spent it on. I'm a woman-fine, girl- I don't know what I spend on!
Well, back to what I was talking about-my brother and his manga fetish. Here comes the interesting part: guess the names of the two main characters? whhahahah......
1) Little Fish-whose power (they all have powers.) is Wu Jue Shen Gong, which enables him to contrary to popular belief, not move rocks and sit under waterfalls and cause things to explode just by flexing his chest muscles, but to use 5 skills.. to make a certain part of his body very hard, attack, defend, and what not. Do you guys think I actually remember this stuff???
2) Flawless Flower-whose power (yes, he has powers too despite his faggoty sounding name, and yes, he's male.) is something to do with flowers
sigh. The youth of today worry me. A lot.
You guys have no idea how I fight to get new blog entries to you.
My brother was wants to spend... i dunno how much. He wants to buy 32 volumes of some martial arts manga. You know, the kind where the guys don't look human.. (actually, the girls don't look human either.) yeah. so.. each volume costs $6.80, multiply that by 32......... that would be......................... a lot.
You lazy asses do the math. I'm already doing my bit by typing all this.
oh. he just said that characters in MY manga don't look human. hmph. what does that neanderthal know? He's practically buying all those lame plastic swords those rabid collectors have.
Anyway, I'm off buying manga for at least 2 months. Coz i spent $1,300 last month. Don't ask me what I spent it on. I'm a woman-fine, girl- I don't know what I spend on!
Well, back to what I was talking about-my brother and his manga fetish. Here comes the interesting part: guess the names of the two main characters? whhahahah......
1) Little Fish-whose power (they all have powers.) is Wu Jue Shen Gong, which enables him to contrary to popular belief, not move rocks and sit under waterfalls and cause things to explode just by flexing his chest muscles, but to use 5 skills.. to make a certain part of his body very hard, attack, defend, and what not. Do you guys think I actually remember this stuff???
2) Flawless Flower-whose power (yes, he has powers too despite his faggoty sounding name, and yes, he's male.) is something to do with flowers
sigh. The youth of today worry me. A lot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home