Saturday, July 26, 2003

Hello!!!!!!!! Guess who's back?

Yes, I'm still scratching at my pimples. (For those who are interested, it's the colony on my chin that never seems to go away. I'm told that you get pimples on your chin when you get stressed up. Does that mean that I'm perpetually stressed up? Or maybe it's just that I don't wipe my mouth after I eat.)

Anyway, enough about pimples. Today, the topic is................. She-that-shall-not-be-named. (STSNBN, in short.)

STSNBN is my present to my mom for her last birthday. I call it/her a present, but my mom was the one who paid for her in the end. I just nodded my solemn approval at the petshop.

For those who are debating the identity of STSNBN, it/she is a puppy. I don't know if you can call it/her a bitch or not yet, but she certainly seems set on becoming one if she isn't already.

First, a little background. Why is STSNBN called STSNBN? That's cause we still cannot agree on a name. I think we've had her for one month. I know.... I know.... my friends are incredulous.

You'd think it's an easy task... naming a dog. It's not. There was Fluffy, Dandelion, Happy, Baichi (Chinese for idiot. Yes, I came up with that suggestion), Snowflake, Bouncy, Puffy (to sound like Buffy, and yes, she (Pam) even tried thinking of how to make it Puffy the something something, just like Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Maybe we could try Puffy the Urinating Horror.)

Which brings me to my next point. She pees everywhere. She thinks the entire house is her peeing heaven. Including my bed.

She wasn't as bold initially... She'd only pee when I left the room. These days, she's taken to peeing while I'm LYING on the damn bed.

What does she take my bed for? A luxurious urinal?

To think I let her sleep with me at night. I told you she was a bitch.

Anyway.. I think my mom's finally settled for Happy. Coz she gets to sing that idiotic "Happy! sha la la... It's so nice to be happy! Everybody should be happy! Shalala..." song.

Well....... she's Happy, but I'm not. For as long as it takes to toilet-train her, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home