YO@
hahahahhaha...... eh! this blog thing is so stupid. I just accidentally saw my brother's blog. hehehheh... did you know that guys privately like shopping? whahhahaha... :)
anyway. this is so retarded. I'm talking to myself.
I mean, I always knew I was slightly neurotic...
okok! VERY neurotic.
but don't you think knowing that you need a shrink and actually encouraging this kind of behaviour are two different matters altogether?
i've been told that this is addictive.
ok. i'm here to prove it wrong.
for one, its so troublesome logging on.
then, you have to type out stuff, think of a nice way to phrase the crap.... whatever, you know.
on the other hand, this self-indulgent ranting does suit my fancy. :) heheheheehhe...
sigh. life's so boring. I want to go to japan. why doesn't sph send me there???
wanna lose some ass. Does that mean i've gotta work out on the latski more? sigh. can't one just wake up one day to find that one's transferred all the fat to someone in Africa? Won't everyone be happy then.
I really dig jap music now. its so... meaningless and candy coated. heh. :) well...i figured that if i'm not allowed to eat sweets, at least lemme listen to junk. hahha....
ok la. got a new idea for the shopping supplement :) the new generation of male shoppers. can stake out flash and splash for cute hunks. hehhehehehehe.....
well. i'm going to read manga now. its been cool doing this. karen might be right after all! hahhahaha..... to think that ME, the ultimate scorner-is there such a word- of blogs is now writing one. well well..... pigs might just fly one day.
signing off now..................................................
elysa
hahahahhaha...... eh! this blog thing is so stupid. I just accidentally saw my brother's blog. hehehheh... did you know that guys privately like shopping? whahhahaha... :)
anyway. this is so retarded. I'm talking to myself.
I mean, I always knew I was slightly neurotic...
okok! VERY neurotic.
but don't you think knowing that you need a shrink and actually encouraging this kind of behaviour are two different matters altogether?
i've been told that this is addictive.
ok. i'm here to prove it wrong.
for one, its so troublesome logging on.
then, you have to type out stuff, think of a nice way to phrase the crap.... whatever, you know.
on the other hand, this self-indulgent ranting does suit my fancy. :) heheheheehhe...
sigh. life's so boring. I want to go to japan. why doesn't sph send me there???
wanna lose some ass. Does that mean i've gotta work out on the latski more? sigh. can't one just wake up one day to find that one's transferred all the fat to someone in Africa? Won't everyone be happy then.
I really dig jap music now. its so... meaningless and candy coated. heh. :) well...i figured that if i'm not allowed to eat sweets, at least lemme listen to junk. hahha....
ok la. got a new idea for the shopping supplement :) the new generation of male shoppers. can stake out flash and splash for cute hunks. hehhehehehehe.....
well. i'm going to read manga now. its been cool doing this. karen might be right after all! hahhahaha..... to think that ME, the ultimate scorner-is there such a word- of blogs is now writing one. well well..... pigs might just fly one day.
signing off now..................................................
elysa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home