Monday, April 28, 2003

have you ever wanted to go on a holiday SO badly?
I want to go to thailand. But its only one of those things that you'll always be talking about, and never actually getting down to doing it. I've been wanting to go to thailand for ages. like since before prelims.

I think my brother doesn't like opera music, because just when I was appreciating the music that that blue creature was singing, he changed the channel to mtv. Kids these days have no concept of culture whatsoever.
WOO! this song on mtv rocks. who's it by? Jewel. ah... now that's different. hehehhe...

see... he just read the bit I wrote abt him and he made a rude gesture and said 'lanjiao!' sigh. i rest my case.

gotta go for dinner.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee before me mom screams the roof down.

anyway, history is being made. my brother is actually doing homework.

One of my favourite subjects of study is actually the behavourial patterns of the homo sapiens i call Hanneji. He's my brother. really interesting.. intriguing... how this single celled being works.
there's no logical thread that his mind takes..... no oops he's reading this. bye.
see u then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home