Tuesday, May 24, 2005

by Elysa Chen
Reporting from The Sports Desk

In SPH, there's this set of elevators. I suspect it was the same set used to film this scene in "THE EYE". The one where this girl gets on the lift, and there's this pair of gravity-defying legs hanging in the air next to her..

Yup.

The scene that came out in the advert-for those who saw it.

There are some mornings, as I step into the elevator to go to the office, that I wish there really was a ghost in there. So at least there'd be an explanation as to why on earth the damn building is just so creepy.

For those who are wondering...

No la.. I love the job. I really do.

I just hate the building.

1 Comments:

Blogger jules said...

HEY i'm in singapore! and I couldn't get your number cos you moved house and changed hp/house number. I'm staying at my gran's, the number is 68628195

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home