Tuesday, March 02, 2004

C B4 U :=}

Girls are stupid creatures. They watch movies and they cry everytime someone on screen cries. Whisper sweet nothings in their ears, and you set their hearts all aflutter. Give them a present with the most cliched phrase you've ever heard, and they start weeping buckets.

Pinned to the board in my hostel room is this dollar note folded into a heart. On it, "C B4 U :=}" is scrawled on. :=} by the way, means cry.

There's writing on the inside too. On the left side of the note, there's "DEAREST ELYSA 3 flowers mean I love you. See?" and arrows to each of the 3 orchids on the back of the note. On the right is written "If there was anything... Anything at all... That I could change about you... I wouldn't. Because I LOVE YOU for YOU. -Hansel your fav BRO" And at the bottom, "P.S. MY HANDWRITING'S NOT GOOD".

You know.. I have this sneaking feeling that he meant to make me cry. Still.. ten thousand dollars wouldn't be worth this dollar note.

Girls are stupid creatures. Stupid, stupid creatures.

P. S. Eh jiji. I unfolded the heart to look at the writing inside. Can you help me re-fold? Sorry la. But I have an excuse-I'm a stupid girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home