Dirty Laundry
When you live in hall, you wash your own clothes. It's all part of being a mature, independent young adult.
Or so I thought.
It appears that some who do their laundry are far from being mature, even if they may be independent. Sometimes, a little too independent for my liking.
Shock #1
So I leave my clothes in the washing machine, turn it on.. blahblah... come back 2 hours after to collect my laundry...... and what a sight I behold-some GUY'S gross clothes crammed into MY laundry basket, crowned with a wonderful grey brief. Perfect.
Talk about having initiative.
Well.. I decide to take some initiative of my own.
So I stuff everything into the washing machine it came from-the one next to mine.
Shock #2
I have this really cool tube bra, one of those pierre cardin ones. It's white, with a pink border and a picture of an angel on it. Its one of my favourites, considering that what I normally wear are those crappy 3 for $10 kinds that my mom manages to get from the pasar malaam.
Someone stole it. I only found out when I went back and hung all my laundry up.
You know the rumours about underwear thieves?
THEY'RE NOT RUMOURS.
These things really happen.
Well, I guess I should thank the underwear thief for returning me the bra pads in the bra instead of taking everything.
What generosity people show these days.
When you live in hall, you wash your own clothes. It's all part of being a mature, independent young adult.
Or so I thought.
It appears that some who do their laundry are far from being mature, even if they may be independent. Sometimes, a little too independent for my liking.
Shock #1
So I leave my clothes in the washing machine, turn it on.. blahblah... come back 2 hours after to collect my laundry...... and what a sight I behold-some GUY'S gross clothes crammed into MY laundry basket, crowned with a wonderful grey brief. Perfect.
Talk about having initiative.
Well.. I decide to take some initiative of my own.
So I stuff everything into the washing machine it came from-the one next to mine.
Shock #2
I have this really cool tube bra, one of those pierre cardin ones. It's white, with a pink border and a picture of an angel on it. Its one of my favourites, considering that what I normally wear are those crappy 3 for $10 kinds that my mom manages to get from the pasar malaam.
Someone stole it. I only found out when I went back and hung all my laundry up.
You know the rumours about underwear thieves?
THEY'RE NOT RUMOURS.
These things really happen.
Well, I guess I should thank the underwear thief for returning me the bra pads in the bra instead of taking everything.
What generosity people show these days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home