Saturday, October 06, 2007

PARADISE LOST

They said it'd be sweet.
It is.
Only sometimes.

I guess it's because it's made up of salty tears, sour jealousy, salsa-hot, bottled-up frustration, bitter comparisons.

I hate to make him do things: "Tell her sooner"
Why doesn't he do them on his own initiative?

I hate being taken for granted.
Where on earth do you get a girlfriend who drives you around and still takes sh*t from you when she drives?

I hate writing this.

I'm one half of a whole, and it scares me, because I wonder: how different is the other half?

How often does he wonder: "Why doesn't she take any initiative?"
How often does he say: "Where on earth do you get a boyfriend who comes over and is there for you whenever you need him?"

Does he ever get bitter towards me? Sour? Taste salty tears?

Saccharine, then salty, sour, bitter.

Is it meant to be like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home